Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Victoria Beckham 'overwhelmed' past Walpole Award

Victoria Beckham felt ''overwhelmed'' later beingness presented alongside the British Luxury Brand of the Year championship at the Walpole Awards inward London on Mon (02.11.15).


The mother-of-four was awarded the esteem at the ceremony at The Dorchester inward London on Mon (02.11.15), simply a twelvemonth later she open her Dover Street shop inward the city.

She said: ''I experience a petty overwhelmed because this does actually hateful an enormous sum to me. I've ever dreamed big. I believe inward creative visualization.''

The 41-year-old designer together with quondam vocalizer shell off contest from Burberry, Roksanda, Bentley together with Alexander McQueen inward the category together with she praised her squad for their difficult work.

Victoria Beckham 'overwhelmed' past Walpole Award

Speaking to Vogue, she explained: ''I was upwards at that place together with I was actually pinching myself. I experience proud of myself together with I experience proud of my team.

''I'm actually proud to live British together with to accept my squad here, my studio is here, together with my atelier is here. Most of my cook to wearable is manufactured hither inward London. We're an independent, UK-based make operating on a global scale.

''I desire my client to experience exceptional every fourth dimension she puts on a dress, picks upwards a handbag, puts on a twain of sunglasses. It's of import she feels special, she feels empowered together with she's getting what makes her experience great.''

Other winners on the eve included Roger due west Smith for Best British Luxury Craftmanship together with Valentino for Best Inter citizen Luxury Brand.

The total listing of winners at the Walpole Awards:


  • Victoria Beckham - British Luxury Brand of the Year
  • Emilia Wickstead - Best New British Luxury Brand
  • Julia Peyton-Jones - Leading Light of British Luxury
  • Pippa Small - Most Socially Responsible British Luxury Brand
  • Goodwood - Best British Luxury Experience
  • Valentino - Best Inter citizen Luxury Brand

Blood Swept Lands together with Seas of Red past Paul Cummins & Tom Piper at the Tower of London, Historic Royal Palaces - Best British Cultural & Creative Innovation

Victoria Beckham 'overwhelmed' past Walpole Award Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

 

Top